alxindia

An eclectic spiritual & inspirational place to heal, learn, feel & expand. Heart & soul first. Miraculous experiences from India as well as the life & times of a spiritual healer/teacher in the U.S. Miracles, saints, sages, gurus, healing, life & death... and more...!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

change has finally come

like a breath of fresh air.....

I spent all day yesterday, January 20th, watching the inauguration of President Barack Hussein Obama with speechless joy and stupefaction. I got up at 6:00 a.m., no fun being on the Left Coast of the US at these kinds of moments! (esp considering I went to bed at 3:00 a.m. the night, excuse me, the morning, before -- too excited to sleep, really.)

all day -- literally all day -- I was glued to the coverage, watching the whole thing from start to finish... thrilling every time a commentator said, "President Obama" -- like needing to pinch myself to see if I was really awake and experiencing this, or asleep and dreaming.

wow.

I think Wordsworth phrased these kinds of ecstatic moments best when he wrote to his good friend, Coleridge, in a huge long poem called "The Prelude" --

my dear friend
need I say
that to the brim
my heart was full...

I made no vows
but vows were then
made for me.

beyond that, it's late, again, I'm tired, and -- well, I have no more words except yes.... we........... did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home